This cycle of training course is designed to improve the quality of management in young and emerging organizations working in favour of youth. It is meant for professionalisation of youth NGOs on international level by creating a solid network of partners educated in different NGO management aspects and helping each other, cooperating and disseminating the abilities they will gain.
Main aims of this project are:
- Professionalisation of management in youth organizations, which will result in better usage of their resources and increased efficiency.
- Extention and harmonisation of the network of partners realizing similar aims of empowering, educating youngsters and support their civic participation.
- Improving the quality of projects resulting in their bigger impact on local environments, beneficiaries of our partners.
- Empowering youth organizations to implement participatory style of management, increasing commitment and potential for democratic participation of young people in our countries.
Training Courses will focus on following issues:
1. strategic management of youth organization – 25-31.07.2015
2. team management – 25-31.08.2015
3. finances in NGO – 3-9.10.2015
4. techniques of monitoring and evaluation – 23-29.11.2015
Cykl 4 szkoleń, lipiec-październik 2015, Berlin, NIEMCY